I upgraded to WP 2.0 yesterday and all went well. Today I realized there's a problem when Gallery2 is installed on the same host.
If I click a post subject or More link, I get redirected to a Gallery2 error page. See below:
Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT) : Parent 7 path 2006
* in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at line 118 (gallerystatus::error)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1762 (galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
* in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at line 63 (gallerycoreapi::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1708 (galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchitemidbypath)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryView.class at line 344 (gallerycoreapi::fetchitemidbypath)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryView.class at line 219 (showitemview::_getitem)
* in main.php at line 287 (showitemview::doloadtemplate)
* in main.php at line 87
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryEmbed.class at line 153
* in /home/ericbrod/public_html/journal/wp-gallery2.php at line 55 (galleryembed::handlerequest)
I'm using the WP-G2 plugin and disabled it but get a different error when linking to WP content:
Fatal Gallery Plug-in error
Here's the error from Gallery2 Plug-in: Plug-in has not been Activated
I also updated to Gallery 2.02 the other day so I'm not making this easy on myself.
Looking at the second error message, it seems more of a WordPress issue than G2.
Any ideas on what to do with this? I'd just as well dispense with the WP-G2 plugin but it might not matter based on the second error message.