This hack lets you create a wiki inside your WordPress install and is authenticated (for editing) using the WordPress user list. Some of the features of this wiki include:
- Extremely simple install
- Protection of the information through WordPress user authentication
- Static pages with infinite depth of linkage
- A BUNCH of plugins which allow various customizations
- Integration into the WordPress theme
You can download the install from:
- The topic ‘WordPress 1.2 Wiki Integration’ is closed to new replies.