The WPG2 Development team has proudly released Beta 2 of our plugin.
Specifically the plug-in performs the following
* Allows Gallery Images, Albums Highlight Images to be inserted into Blog Entries via Tags
* Allows Gallery Images, Albums Hightlight Images to be displayed as â€œRandomâ€? blocks in the WordPress Sidebar
* Seamless management of Gallery2 users via WordPress User Maintenance
* Creation/Deletion of Gallery2 User Groups.
* Assignment of WordPress Users to Gallery2 User Groups
With control over the following Gallery2 Features
* Album and Image Frames
* Header and Footers while displaying Gallery2 Content
* Thumbnail Sizes
* Sidebar Blocks selection (Known as Gallery2 Random Blocks)
With the following aspects, secured by WordPress User Levels
* Create Gallery2 Users
* Delete Gallery2 Users
* Display Gallery2 Users
* Gallery2 Groups Creation / Deletion / Membership
You can download the plugin from the download section of the community board below, OR you can get the subversion release from the WordPress Plugin Repository
* My test site which has all the latest code is here: http://www.marcnjami.com/test
* Our official development site which has all the latest code is here: http://devtest.ozgreg.com/
* The community and download site for the project is here: http://wpg2.ozgreg.com/
* The documentation site for the project is here: http://wpg2wiki.ozgreg.com/
* To checkout the Subversion release: svn co http://svn.wp-plugins.org/wp-gallery2/
- The topic ‘WordPress & Gallery2 | WPG2 Plugin’ is closed to new replies.