Over all this is a great plugin but it really has some issues that need to be updated asap, considering there is a paid version of this which doesn´t even have IPv6 support.
Other than that, I waited until I got three emails saying that someone has been locked out from signing in using an invalid username, so far so good but when I hit Wordfence->Blocked IP´s in the Dashboard, the IP addresses are not listed.
I set the lockout time to 12 hrs and I would like the plugin to comply to this otherwise it´s going to be deleted and marked as not working. I mean it´s PAID, you know…
- The topic ‘Wordfence not working well (IP lockout time…)’ is closed to new replies.