Support » Plugins and Hacks » WooCommerce » Woocommerce – Variations Character Encoding Issues

Woocommerce – Variations Character Encoding Issues

  • Hi there,

    I’m having issues with the encoding of characters (Hebrew) in the drop-down menu of product variations.
    For some unknown reason the variations are encoded in either format %d7%A7% or as 203 (=’term_id in wp_terms table).
    When I checked the wp_terms table in the DB, I noticed the slugs for product categories, product titles and attributes were in the %d7%a9%d7%a8%d7%99%d7%a8-%d7%90% format and the name column was in Hebrew. All of the terms except those that belong to the variations are displayed correctly on the site. I tried to manually edit the slug column of the DB for the variations but that only solves the issue up until I set those variations to new or existing products. Also, oddly enough new variations are added randomly with random term_id numbers.
    I’ve searched the net thoroughly but can’t find a solution.

    Please advise.


Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce – Variations Character Encoding Issues’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar