Support » Plugin: WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway » Woocommerce / Stripe Orders Failed

  • Resolved anthonytowey

    (@anthonytowey)


    Hi. I am having this issue as well at fraylifepassport.com

    Some orders process, others say failed. The failed ones are because the customer cannot add their credit card info to the fields on the Strip plugin.

    Please help! I am able to provide my recent log if needed.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • ryanr14

    (@ryanr14)

    Hi @anthonytowey,

    Please do send the log files from Stripe our way. In particular if you have a log file from the date when some failed orders happened. That’ll be very helpful, thanks!

    anthonytowey

    (@anthonytowey)

    @ryanr14 here is the log from yesterday (the day this went live to the public). Let me know if you prefer me to email it somewhere. Thanks for your help!

    2019-11-21T19:54:34+00:00 DEBUG
    ====Stripe Version: 4.3.0====
    ====Start Log====
    Stripe Payment Request live mode requires SSL.
    ====End Log====

    [redacted due to potentially private information]

    Moderator Steve Stern

    (@sterndata)

    Support Team Volunteer

    @anthonytowey There were email addresses of customers and other private info in your log. Please either clean it before posting here or contact the developers privately to send them this information.

    Plugin Support Kenin

    (@kbassart)

    Automattic Happiness Engineer

    Hi there @anthonytowey,

    Please contact us at WooCommerce.com > My Account > Tickets. You may need to create an account before you can access that page.

    Please include a link to this forum thread, so that we can keep track of what’s already been done. Additionally, please provide the un-redacted logs and your System Status Report.

    We will be able to help you further there.

    Plugin Support Kenin

    (@kbassart)

    Automattic Happiness Engineer

    We haven’t heard back from you in a while, so I’m going to mark this as resolved – if you have any further questions, you can start a new thread.

    I have a customer with exactly the same issue, but when I test in Windows10 firefox,chrome,edge and Android chrome it’s working OK.

    After looking into more detail and a chat with woocomerce support I found that the problem was with a different plugin that was causing a js error when browsed with Internet Explorer

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.