[Woocommerce] Can only add product to cart as admin
Is there any great developer around to help me?
Woocommerce on my website was working perfectly before. But because of the migration of a subdomain, some plugin issues popped up. Hence, I deleted the plugin files on my server and uploaded the backed up ones.
Then now, I can only add products into my cart when I’m logged on as an admin and not as a guest.
I have tried the following:
1) deactivated all plugins and used the default 2014 theme
2) confirm with my host that my saving path is writable
3) i changed my common setting permalinks to default and it works, but i changed back to /%postname%/. So when I make it default again, it didn’t work.
4) Installed woocommerce-jquery-cookie-fix plugin
To no avail.
You can try adding products from http://www.joogojuice.com/shop
Your help is greatly appreciated!
- The topic ‘[Woocommerce] Can only add product to cart as admin’ is closed to new replies.