I have try many popular plugins like rtcamp with nginx_purge_cache module or Nginx cache by Till Krüss. I found this is the combination of both popular plugin. I can define cache path which work with file system (I use bindfs mount for cache path).
I really like to have this plugin improve as following
1. should be able to define 2 multiple cache path, I use both proxy_cache and fastcgi_cache and right now I only select 1 path to purge cache key.
2. should allow debug log to easier make sure the cache key was purge.
3. the admin bar purge button should be fix, I can’t see the response action after click to purge, event I can see the cache key was clear in file system.
4. add purge cache page on current page that preview, instead of need to click update in admin page/post editor
with 4 mentioned above, the plugin would be the best compare to other
- The topic ‘with out nginx purge cache module works!’ is closed to new replies.