Hi web-design people,
I’ve created a business that I intend to make bicycling skills very accessible to millions. But I’m a teacher – not a web designer. The site is mostly done (not by me – by someone whose fallen off my map) – in wordpress. (http://wordpress.org).
I have some funds for you to 1) complete the site and 2) give me a cheat sheet on update topics so I can manage it once it’s done.
Sound good? Read on.
The site address is http://www.BIKEmpowered.com. I live in ne Portland, OR. Here are the things that need to be done (at a minimum) to “go public”:
1. The calendar / shopping cart needs to work together. I want the calendar with shopping cart so that the date/time/price is all there and I’ll know a customer paid either a registration deposit or full payment for the Jan 12th 2:30 class – for example.
2. A form where visitors fill in their email, zip code, hurdles, riding goals, and database where viewers can ‘find’ local biking buddies.
3. A ‘contact me’ link, so I can get direct emails w questions.
4. A testimonials box in lower left of front page w photos so viewers can see whose benefitted from BIKEmpowered.
Tell me your background in finishing the task and what funds you’d need for its completion.
Brian Lacy brian at bikempowered dot com
- The topic ‘will pay wp expert to help finish my site’ is closed to new replies.