Hi, I am having trouble with loading new widgets. Here is what I am doing.
1. Download the widget, unzip the compressed folder.
2. FTP the unzipped folder to /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins on my hosted site http://www.eastbayinsomniac.com
3. Go to WordPress Plugins page and ACTIVATE
4. Go to WordPress Themes > Widgets page
At the bottom of the page, I have drag and drop widgets that came with the theme (Mandigo), and even a few I was able to install previously in this same way. But since the last one I did, Breukie’s Categories, I have been unable to install anything else (ie. getweather, randimageselector). Is there a step I am spacing on? With the previous widgets, I just Activated them and they appeared on my widgets page. Now nothing new is appearing.
Thanks for helping. I read this thread, but it didn’t help:
- The topic ‘Widgets Not Appearing After Activation’ is closed to new replies.