I can drag them in the admin panel, but when I press save changes, it just goes to my main page without saving any changes.
- changing themes
- deactivating and activating the widget plugin
- installing the latest version of the plugin
- moving the script folder to /wp-plugins/js/
- changing permission of the sidebar.php file and the widgets plugin directory to 755 (oh, and is that safe?
I’m really lost here. I’ve tried everything short of reinstalling WordPress. I’m pretty sure it’s not a 2.1 problem, since it was working after I upgraded, but suddenly stopped working about a week or 2 ago.
- The topic ‘Widgets in sidebar can’t be changed’ is closed to new replies.