Bit of an issue importing Widget content:
- I have a fresh install of WordPress 3.5.1
- Installed WP theme successfully
- Installed Widget Importer Plugin successfully
- But, when I import the “widget_data.json” file and click the “show widget settings” button, the page refreshes like it’s importing, but then all that shows up are the “Select All Active Widgets” and “Un-Select all Active Widgets” buttons. The rest of the page is blank.
- The server is running PHP 5.3.13
- Made sure the “wp-content/uploads folder” has write permissions.
- Also made sure the “widget_data.json” wasn’t blank.
Any idea what’s causing this?