Support » Plugin: Widget Context » Widget content plugin problem> target by URL does not work

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I have the same problem. Once I upgraded to the latest version of the plugin stopped working. I’ve been targeting by URL as well. Any idea what could have broken this on the new upgrade?

    Weirdly, targeting works on one of my RSS feed widgets but nothing else.

    I’ve uninstalled Widget Logic now and am looking at alternative solutions. So many popular plugins have become defunct since the latest wordpress update.

    I swiched back to 0.7.2 So now it works again.

    It probably broken because the new wp update / version. I expect there will be a new widget context update soon.

    Glad to know I’m not the only one having problems with this..I forgot about the wp update; that’s most likely the problem, but it’s annoying nevertheless. All of my widgets are showing up everywhere no matter what I do with this plugin. Can anyone recommend something else?

    You could try widget logic or the new plugin by woothemes WooSidebars

    Good luck!

    Yes, just tried to load to a new site, spent an hour trying to work out why it wouldn’t work when I was doing exactly the same thing as I always do.

    Strangely when I first set up the plug in with the URL’s I wanted to show loaded, even though I ticked “Show On Selected” when I saved the custom menu it worked. But was showing on every page. when I went back to the widget and checked somehow it had defaulted to “Show Everywhere”. As soon as I ticked “Show On Selected” again it wouldn’t show. I replicated this process a couple of times.

    So I finally gave up and came to the forum and found the post. Hope they fix it soon.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget content plugin problem> target by URL does not work’ is closed to new replies.