I'm getting the same browser warnings. I sent them an email, went to their Facebook page, and tweeted them about it, but haven't gotten any response yet. I mentioned this page as well.
Since I haven't had any problems using Weaver II, I upgraded one of my sites almost immediately on seeing it on the Dashboard. After upgrading, I hit the link to the support site and got blocked. Then noticed there were problems with the header, so I knew something was wrong.
I did the same thing as Ruben above. Thanks for the heads up. I downloaded a clean version 1.3.8, deactivated the 2.0; deleted it from the server, and loaded up the clean v1.3.8 copy. Everything looks just fine.
But, since I hadn't been following any news on Weaver in a while, I was surprised at the big jump from 1.3.8 to 2.0. Now that it looks like their site was hacked, I suspect that the 2.0 upgrade may have been as well.
I hope the Weaver team will find this and begin responding: First to the issue, and then getting the word out on what happened...and why. But, you know, these guys have done a great job with the theme and they deserve a little patience. It's fairly obvious they got hit hard today in different directions.