Hi, so you can see my problem I’ve uploaded some images – http://goo.gl/516UO
I had this problem with WP 3.1.2 and just upgraded to WP3.2 and still the problem remains.
In the New Post (and New Page) screen, the text in the main text input window is white (when it should be black), also, in the visual editor all but the top three icons (insert image etc) are missing.
If I click on the HTML editor, I get black text, but when I return to the visual editor it retains all the HTML code.
If I insert an image into the post, I can’t see it.
I have done the following…
– Deleted everything from my server using ftp.
– Deleted the MySQL database
– Updated using my hosts ‘auto install’ of wordpress which installs WP3.1.2
– Upgraded from 3.12 to 3.2 in the dashboard.
– Downloaded 3.2 from wordpress.org and overwritten the wp-config folder.
– I have no plug-ins running
– I’ve contacted my host and they run PHP version 5.2.16 and MySQL 5.1.52
– I have no themes uploaded or installed other than 2011.
I am using Chrome 12.0.742.112 on Mac OSX 10.6.8 and I host with 123-reg.
I’m out of ideas – please can someone help.
- The topic ‘white text and missing edit post icons’ is closed to new replies.