[Resolved] White Screen of Death when editing large posts and/or pages
I am really confused about this little problem… On one host (test host) when I edit some real large post (my best guess: more than 64kb), no problems occur. However, when I’m posting the exact same message on the production server, I get a white screen on wp-admin/post.php and the post doesn’t update.
What I’ve tried and didn’t worked:
– Raising the memory limit up to 256M.
– Going back to the default theme.
– Desactivating all plugins.
– Checking for SuExec on the production machine (not installed BTW).
Note: the white screen is inmediate, no PHP timeout. When WP-DEBUG === TRUE, only a white screen appears. Everything else works just fine, including editing small posts and/or pages.
Any other ideas to apply? The installed versions are:
Test: 32bit PHP 5.2.14 with xDebug
Production: 64bit PHP 5.2.10
Any thoughts on this one? Should I post it in the advanced section?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] White Screen of Death when editing large posts and/or pages’ is closed to new replies.