White Screen of Death on Server Port
I am porting all of my sites to a new server. Most are WordPress blogs; and all but one are operating perfectly on the new server. That one, however, is getting the dreaded WSOD.
I am getting the WSOD when trying to load any page, so I can’t even get into admin. So far I have tried (with no luck):
1. Renaming plugins folder to deactivate them.
2. Moving all themes except default out of theme folder.
3. I don’t see the whitespace issue in the default’s function.php (doesn’t mean it might not be in my theme, but since I am still having the WSOD with default theme, that’s something to be explored once I resolve this and reactivate my them).
4. Tried define memory in wp-config
5. Tried going back to the sample wp-config and reentering everything based on that.
The only thing which gave me any glimmer of hope is simply renaming the sample wp-config (no changes) and getting the database connection error. At least it’s trying to do something.
Considering that I used the exact same procedure to transfer this site as the others, I’m at a loss.
- The topic ‘White Screen of Death on Server Port’ is closed to new replies.