Here’s the scenario:
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
- WordPress 3.3.1
- WAMP 2.2
Objective: run a wordpress site locally using wamp, develop the site, then upload it on its hosted domain.
Problem: installation shows up a white screen with just wordpress banner on step 2, then I can see the site but neither login nor administrate it.
- Wamp is listening on port 80
- Wamp doesn’t rise any error
- Skype is not running jamming Wamp
- PhpMyAdmin works properly I can tell
- The topic ‘White screen of death for worpress on wamp local server’ is closed to new replies.