Thank you in advance for your help.
My WordPress based website was hacked, and all the .php files were infected. So to solve the issue, I did the following:
1. Backed up posts/pages/content etc.
2. Deleted all of WordPress files
3. Deleted the database it was installed on
4. Reinstalled WordPress using cPanel
Immediately after install I got this error on the screen where it gave me my login URL: “That mysql username is taken”
I go to my website and login page and nothing appears. There are no conflicting plugins or themes (a fresh install and I haven’t even gotten to use them yet) and I’m getting this error immediately after the cPanel re installation.
If anyone has any help, I’m more than receptive right now. Thank you for your time.
- The topic ‘White Screen Of Death!’ is closed to new replies.