White screen – dashboard, widgets, plugins and themes
Hi, I am new to all this stuff so please go easy on me and explain in layman’s terms.
Once I have passed the log in screen for my website I get a white screen. If I return to the website home page I can get in and edit pages and settings etc. But the dashboard, widgets, plugins and themes all bring up white pages.
I have tried the following from some research using the forum:
1) deleting extra spaces in wp-admin/admin-functions.php
2) deleting spaces in wp-content/themes/[mytheme]/functions.php
3) deleting spaces in wp-includes/functions.php, functions.wp-scripts.php, and functions.wp-styles.php (and many other files.
4) added define(‘WP_CACHE’, ‘false’); to the config.php file
5) backed up the whole wp-admin folder, deleted it from FTP, re-uploaded
6) deleted ALL plugins
7) disabled the Twenty Twelve Theme which just gave me white pages all around.
8) checked my error log and no errors.
- The topic ‘White screen – dashboard, widgets, plugins and themes’ is closed to new replies.