I visited a client’s site today, and got a blank white screen. I was able to log in to the dashboard.
1. I backed up and upgraded all plugins. Still a white screen.
2. I disabled all plugins and changed theme to default. Still got a white screen.
3. I changed plugins folder name to be sure all plugins were disabled.
4. I tried adding a line to the config file at the end:
Still website is blank white but still can get into admin/dashboard.
Any ideas. Thanks for your help!
- The topic ‘White screen after 3.9.1 update but can get into Admin’ is closed to new replies.