I have a very simple minimalist site : http://thetrinitymission.org
What I’d like to be able to do is to co-brand the site.
For example, if St. Generic Church partners with my site, then I can create for them http://stgenericonline.thetrinitymission.org and they can create a link to this url on their own website. When anyone enters via that url then I want the following to happen:
– a different header is used (or different header elements – mainly a different header .gif and an additional link back to their own site)
– the url continue to show stgenericonline.thetrinitymission.org which will also require that
– all the links (including the menus) have the subdomain added
Other than that, I want the experience to be exactly the same as if they had entered via thetrinitymission.org. Additionally,
– I only want to post once
– I don’t mind if it takes several hours to set up each new client
– new clients do not need admin access
– i’m less concerned with SEO (repeat content) than with getting the idea to work
– I already know how to set up the subdomain stuff, it’s the WP swap out stuff I’m needing help with
I’ve called several wordpress designers I found on the internet and the responses I’ve received are either “it can’t be done” (really??) or you have to use multisite (which I’m almost certain this is not what multisite is for).
Thanks for your time.
- The topic ‘White label the content / co-brand the site’ is closed to new replies.