after having performed the upgrade to version 3.3.1 I’m experiencing these problems:
1) The code of the pages (Pages -> Edit) is written in white (I don’t seee any code, but when I highlight it I can see)
2) The button “Edit” of the permalink isn’t working anymore.
3) In “Appearance -> Menus” I can’t move up and down the menu items by drag and drop
4) In “Appearance -> Widgets” I can’t move the widgets by drag and drop
5) if I click on Users I receive “Internal server error”.
Did anyone find problems like these? Do you think that upgrade failed? What can I do?
Thank you in advance
- The topic ‘White code pages and some other bugs’ is closed to new replies.