I’m finding an error on the cart page just now.
This is the website: https://www.llueixvidarural.cat/cistella/ (you should add a product first).
What happens is:
1. I add a product on the cart
2. I go to the cart page
3. I change the shipping method (by default set to the ecommerce physical address) to this province: Girona, 08600 (city: Berga).
4. I click on update
5. The page goes blank (at least the part where the cart has to display)
6. If I reload, it goes back to the previous address.
7. It only allows me to switch the shipping address on the checkout page…
I’ve done many tests by deactivating many plugins but it keeps happening. The only time when it’s fixed is by deactivating the Flexible Shipping plugin 🙁
Sometimes it looks like it’s fixed but I keep changing the address and it happens again… It was a client who brought this to our attention so I’m pretty concerned. Could you help me please?
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘White cart page’ is closed to new replies.