I have been using wordpress on this site since last 7-8 years I guess and had no problem.
Now suddenly since last few months I am facing a strange problem. I get a blank white page
– when I edit an existing post and click preview changes
– while creating a new post it gets stuck on saving draft (auto save)
– white blank page when I save draft
– white screen when I edit and publish a post
– white screen when I publish a new post or delete a post
I tried deactivation and deleting all plugins, but it still occurs.
I tried using default latest twenty eleven theme, but it still happens.
I installed WP-DBManager and cleaned and repaired my database too.
I deleted all the wordpress files (except wp-content) and installed it fresh – with no effect.
I even changed my webhost.
It looks to be a problem in database structure or something.
I have around 982 published posts, 5 pages, 30 categories, 348 tags
and database size is around 34Mb.
- The topic ‘White Blank page on preview changes’ is closed to new replies.