On four separate days, I’ve spent hours trying out various plugins and tinkering with their settings, searching the web, browsing through the WP forums, etc. I think I’ve reached that point where I’ve looked at this too hard and I’m simply bewildered. I’ll try to coherently describe the feature set I’m looking for and perhaps someone can point me in a direction…
What I have:
* I have a wordpress blog that is NOT hosted on wordpress.com.
* I have a Facebook organization page.
What I want to happen:
1) I write a blog post and the blog post is posted to the organization page’s wall. (Possibly nice addition would be posting the article content up to FB’s now larger limit).
2) Folks reading the blog article either on FB or on the website can comment:
2a) Comments should appear in both places, both on Facebook organization and the blog.
2b) The comments shown on the FB side should show up as comments in response to the entry on the wall (instead of being independent entries on the wall).
3) The solution should not include the data passing through a third-party site.
I’ve tried several plugins, such as simple connect, wp-fb-comments, etc. and I haven’t seemed to hit upon the right combination of plugin and configuration to make this work the way I would like it to work.
- The topic ‘Which WordPressFacebook plugin do I want?’ is closed to new replies.