I am trying to figure out the priority of which tool to use for a given situation. Here is what I am dealing with currently: I am building a gallery page off the nav bar with these requirements:
- The page will be a gallery of images posted in one category
- There will be two columns
- Total content width = 690px with two columns as follows:
- Columns margins from right to left: [ 0px – 340px – 10px – 340px – 0px ] no padding
- Images need to load with a maximum fixed width (340px) and random lengths depending on the image – no thumbnails
Which would be the best practice:
- Custom Page Template
- Plug-in (which one)
After considering these three known options (there may be others) I am leaning more to a Custom Page Template. I would like to get some information about developing a custom page for posting with 2 columns. I am also open to options I don’t know about.
- The topic ‘Which tool to use for 2 column gallery’ is closed to new replies.