We are a small business of about 8 employees. Our website was build on php4, so it is old and need to be replaced. Our host is 1&1. I would like to keep our features and add some. I have done quite a bit of searching, studying. There is so much out there and that makes me encouraged that it’s possible to get a good fit. I’d like these features…
1. Describe our products and services
2. Flash slideshow especially on home page.
3. Six or more menus
4. Hyperlinks in the text or similar
5. Photo galleries
6. Popups to show larger view of some thumbnails.
7. Upload and download documents to and from a library.
8. User can create a logon and purchase products online
9. User can request info by linking to email.
I’m encouraged to see a lot of recent posts and also a lot of replies. My impression is that WordPress emphasizes blogging. Is it the right product for me? I did some follow up development on a WP site about 1 year ago and I have done some edits on our current old site. Our current site is http://technicalservicesin.com
The topic ‘Which theme to use for a small business’ is closed to new replies.