Which plugins/widgets are those? (1 post)

  1. sdanpo
    Posted 3 years ago #


    I would like to create the following effects in WordPress site and was wondering what are the widgets plug-ins for that :

    1.http://www.archiduchesse.com/ - the effect created when clicking one of the right tabs . This sort of shuffling according to chosen tab/category.

    2.http://makr.com/#product=farm-tote-brown - The effect created when clicking one of the products so that it grows dynamically and moves the rest of the products up and down accordingly

    3.http://sidigital.co/ - This sort of Parallax.

    4.Cool 404 pages.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic