Support » Plugins » Which image plugin is this?

  • Resolved anyholt


    I’ve seen a plugin on other blogs where there is a small image embedded in the blog, and when you click on it the whole page dims and a bigger version pops up in the center of the page, with a button to close it and go back.

    What plugin is this? Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Which image plugin is this?’ is closed to new replies.