Greetings for the day! I hope you are well.
If you want to get email notifications through Bit Form, then you have to configure SMTP.
To configure SMTP, open Bit Form Dashboard and navigate to the app setting on the top-left corner and Select SMTP from the left side menu.
If you want to send the email notification after submitting the form,
then follow this method:
1. First, create an email template. To create an email template
Click on -> Form Name -> Setting -> Email Template -> Add New Email template. Also, you can select the “Form Fields” and ”Smart Tags” in your email template.
Then Navigate to Conditional Logic and Add new Conditional Logic
2. Action Run When: Create or edit
3. Action Effect: on the form, submit
4. Action Behaviour: always
5. Action: Check the email notification
6. Email notification: * select your created email template
7. To: You have to input the email address to send the email notification.