Hi all! I hope I’m not asking a stupid question, but I have a question about longtail keywords and WHERE exactly I’m supposed to be putting them.
I have a blog with lots of content that I’m finally updating regularly and I want to get more traffic. So I’ve read TONS of articles about HOW to create longtail keywords. I think I understand the concept pretty well now.
What I DON’T understand is WHERE EXACTLY am I supposed to be putting these keywords?
– Am I supposed to be putting them in my POST title?
– Am I supposed to be putting them in the TAG section in my dashboard, when I’m creating the post?
– Or am I supposed to be putting them in my PAGE title?
– Is there somewhere in the CODE that I put my longtail keywords?
I think putting them in my PAGE title wouldn’t make sense, because my title page is always the same (am I supposed to be making separate title pages per post?) My POST titles change, but my main PAGE title is always the same. Here’s my website.
Thanks for the help!
- The topic ‘WHERE exactly to put longtail keywords in blog’ is closed to new replies.