Where can i find this plugin please? (4 posts)

  1. swiftmed
    Posted 7 years ago #

    Hey Guys,

    Im currently designign my own theme, and i have seen a plugin on quite a few websites which i wouldnt mind using myself. Problem is, i dont know the name of the plugin, nor where i can get it. Could anybody help?

    The plugin i am after can be seen on this website: http://www.wp-magazine.com/ - in the right hand menu, you will see a tabbed box which displays Popular, Most Comments, Search, Tags & Archives.

    Cam anybody point me into the right direction please?

    Thank you :)

  2. Len
    Posted 7 years ago #

    It's not a plugin. It's a javascript called Tabber. You can read more about and download it here. If you're interested you can also check out DOMtabs.

  3. swiftmed
    Posted 7 years ago #

    aww thats excellent. thanks so much Len. I really appreciate your advice :)

  4. Nader
    Posted 7 years ago #

    There is a wordpress plugin for that called "Tabbed Widgets".
    You'll find it in the extend > plugins section on wordpress.org

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic