I mean there’s option ” Don’t cache pages for logged in users”
so if logged in user visit homepage or some single post then wp must request everything new
then will plugin cache that page at the time logged-in user visited or not? (for serve to other non log in user)
example: single post A – cached time 14.07 (GC = 1 hours )
– non log in user go to single post A time 14.20 = they see cache from 14.07
– logged in go to single post A time 14.40 = they see fresh post (not cache), and this time – plugin rebuild cache ?? am i correct?
– so new cache file for single post A = 14.40 (no 1 hour)
– if that single post/home no logged-in user visit during 1 hour then cache file still keep for 3600 until expired
i suspect that why some single post and homepage not cache or cache file not store until 1 hour that because admin(logged-in) go to that page/homepage so plugin rebuild cache everytime admin visited that page
wp wont eat more resource because wp must use resource when logged-in user visit that page already (no cache for logged-in)
do i understand it correct?
- The topic ‘when logged-in user go to hompage/single post, Will plugin do cache that page ?’ is closed to new replies.