I have been migrating (creating thru copy/paste) 30 posts from my current Qtranslate installation to a new multiste environment with MLS, and 3 site /fr, /en, /es (around 90 posts).
So, when I create a new post, the MLS widget that allows to link with the same post in another site / language is pretty populated.
Now, the problem is that this list is alphabetically ordened so if the post is at the end of this list, it does not appear. I thought that I could scroll with the mouse but reaching what I thought was the end of the list, the post did not appear. I believed that I did some error so I was deleting and recreating the post with no effect. I tried everything, up to rebooting as I thought it could be a problem of cache.
Until I discovered that using the keyboard, I can scroll to the bottom of the list and find the post in another language, while it is not possible with the mouse.
I believe this problem is known, but I did not find anything warning about this. As I have been messing with that 2 hours, I think there should be some documentation about this.
Do not hesitate to ask for any precision.