Whats the term for a slider plugin that also has text and html box overlayed (2 posts)

  1. isonychia
    Posted 4 years ago #

    I am trying to find a plugin that offers a sliding effect (full screen) with images AND offers the option to place text/html on each image. The box or whatever holding the text/html would allow the text to be clicked and linked to pages on the site.

    What is the name of that? I know I worked with some themes that offered that (Nivo Slider) through the use of posts that created each slide but i don't know what the name of that system is. Is it jOuery image sliders? If so what part of that name defines TEXT/HTML as an option.

    I'm asking because I want to search but don't know what search terms to use to find the system. I can find plenty of Slider plugins but don't know how to search for ones with the text/html box option for each image.


  2. isonychia
    Posted 4 years ago #


Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic