What's new in Version 0.8.0 / thoughts on further releases
To be honest this version could be done at last Christmas. There are not much changes. Most changes are under the hood.
I had tried to integrate the “crop all image-sizes” feature and i was pretty good to go (in fact you had only to uncomment some lines of code in settings.php to show the settings for this feature), but the last 10% testing was to much for me to handle (hadn’t enough time). Plus: for my personal use, i don’t even need this feature.
OK, so here are the changes i made:
- change Constant from CPT_LANG to CROP_THUMBS_LANG
- change Constant from CPT_VERSION to CROP_THUMBS_VERSION
- bug fix: wrong calculated scale in the cpt-crop.js (selection will again always fill the maximum space)
- change behavior: on landscape-ratio-images the selection will be initial in the middle of the image (portrait-ratio-images stay the same – i asume that portrait-ratio images are mostly portraits)
- add current jcrop (version v0.9.12) directly into the plugin to get rid of the subversion of cpt-crop.js for an prior version of jcrop in wordpress 3.4
- add settings-option to display debug (js and/or data)
- handle image-sizes with zero width or height
- fix notices: not set variables
- fix warnings: if an image-size is zero
- The topic ‘What's new in Version 0.8.0 / thoughts on further releases’ is closed to new replies.