Where shall i begin? I am missing some very important functions on the iPad and iPhone which i would like to use since i want to blog without any hassle.
– A MS Office feeling. So i want to have a layout where i can edit my text (bold, outline, hyperlink, etc.) So a bar;
– A proper image uploader..without have to lower my virtual iPad keyboard;
– I would like to switch from normal mode to HTML mode, instead of having only HTML mode (that really is wrong);
– When i push on Draft, i want it to be a draft so i can edit it later on wordpress in a regular browser, not some kind of local draft;
– Or remove the App from the Appstore and make sure your browser version of WordPress can see that im working on a iPad and give me a proper image uploader and a working text bar.
- The topic ‘What would i like in the WordPress app for iDevices?’ is closed to new replies.