Did you check the theme or plugin conflict on your website? because It looks like there might have a conflict on your site. So, this will need to check if that is coming from any other plugin.
Please make sure that you’ve already done the conflict test. If you haven’t yet, please follow the below procedures for testing purposes.
- Deactivate all plugins except the latest version of the WP User Frontend Plugin.
- Use a default theme such as twenty-twenty or twenty-twenty-one.
- Use the default language on your website.
- Make sure you’re using PHP Version 8.0 on your website.
- Clear your site cache as well as the browser cache and try the process again.
If you are still having the problem, then kindly contact through the website for further assistance.
Fantastic quick response will get onto it
I changed the text area box in the form to a post text form and all was well thanks for your help
You’re most welcome.
Now, I’m going to mark this topic as resolved. If you have any queries in the future, you can contact through the website.
Have a good day!