i really do appreciate open source freelancing.. excuse my language but kinda pissed off by this..
I am having a gratar at gravatar.com which iam trying to use with
the problem is..
Choose your sites default Gravatar
Choose only one of the options – if more than one is checked will be used.
1) Use your own default Gravatar for users without Gravatars. As you see above!
2) Use a Wavatar as default Gravatar for users without Gravatars.
3) Use a Identicon as default Gravatar for users without Gravatars.
4) Use a MonsterID as default Gravatar for users without Gravatars.
now if i use (1) option.. it shows other user comments with mygravatar.. which i dont want.. i wanna keep my identity to myself..
if i use (2),(3),(4) option.. it shows random gravatar from those sites which doesnt belong to be either..
HOW DO I KEEP MY COMMENTS WITH MY GRAVATAR & A SEPERATE DEFAULT IMAGE FOR USERS WITH NO GRAVATAR ???
- The topic ‘What the Hell with wp-gravatar???’ is closed to new replies.