I am looking for a WordPress Plugin that does split-testing, A/B testing, multivariate testing – whatever you want to call it.
Many people talk up split testing, however, I have yet to find a consistent, working, updated, non-monthly fee, solution for WordPress that has the necessary features to be really effective when conducting traffic or driving traffic through Adwords.
I am seeking the following features that can be split-tested:
1. Ability to rotate various pages automatically
Example: domain.com/squeeze1 domain.com/squeeze2 – whereas, squeeze 1 & squeeze 2 are shown as the root domain & simply is automatically vary as different visitors come to the page.
2. Reporting Features:
a. ability to add/link Google Analytics to it.
b. Dashboard reporting features provided by the plugin
3. Ability to measure various variables including:
c. various text/text blocks
f. meta text
4. Opt-in Forms
5. Self-Hosted Solution.
6. Ability to run multiple campaigns (meaning more than 2 at a time)
7. Ability to link to an autoresponder accounts (hosted & non-hosted & ability to test HTML vs. text)
8. Works with your existing theme & pages.
Does anyone have other ideas or solutions they are using with WordPress that they are using and working ?
- The topic ‘What Plugins Are Being Used for Split-Testing?’ is closed to new replies.