Support » Plugins » What is this plugin called?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Thanks for the link, but that isn’t the one 🙁 It displays different buttons in the actual post. I was thinking of something that works on every link and links to my own facebook page and RSS feed like the link above.


    I think it’s fixed social buttons.

    You configure the social network buttons in your admin panel.

    I told you but you blew it off – I use it just like they have it on one of my sites

    thanks for the replies.

    mal, I can’t seem to find where these social networks options are? Edit – I found the plugin, and I think this is the one. Just trying that out, thanks 🙂

    Samuel, I messed around with the plugin and tried using the ajax feature etc… but I could only get the plugin to work inside the post, but not right at the edge on the right hand side of the screen :/

    Well my site is here,

    If it’s the plugin i think it is then let me know and i’ll tell you my configuration of it.

    The smaller the resolution of your screen the more inline the buttons, hence if you are using a laptop with an 800px wide resolution the buttons are within the border of your posts.

    I’m using 1920px wide laptop, its on the outer edges.

    Incidentally it’s not Digg plugin, i’m using this one below.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘What is this plugin called?’ is closed to new replies.