1) – How do I get the IDX to activate using your plugin so that I can display properties on my website ? What is the process?
2) – What MLS credentials will the plugin need ?
3) – Is there an ongoing or a one-time cost to do so ?
4) – If yes how much ?
5) – Which “Approved Data FMLS Vendor” do you use for displaying the properties ?
6) – Can this plugin be used on most WP themes ?
7) – Is this plugin SSL compatible ?
8) – Is this plugin PHP 5.6 and/or PHP 7 compatible ?
9) – Is there a difference in price for Brokers vs. Agents ?
9b) – If yes, what features do Agents get? And what do Brokers get ?
10) – I am currently with https://fmls.com . Will I be able to use your plugin ?
11) – Do you cover properties in USA ? Specifically Georgia ?
12) – I can install and configure this into my own website, so would still I have to pay anyone for “set-up” ? Or would it just be for access to the IDX RETS MLS ? How much ?
13) – Will the following theme work with your plugin ? …
14) – Will we get a “trial period” to see how well this works on our website ?
- The topic ‘What is the process to get MLS properties to display on website ?’ is closed to new replies.