What is the DIFFERENCE between a “Pluggin” and a “Widget”?
Please help me with the following questions as I try to learn wordpress:
1. What is a pluggin? What does it really do?
2. What is a widget? What does it really do?
3. What is the difference between a “Pluggin” and a “Widget”?
4. When I login to my WordPress admin panel, I see pluggins (which I uploaded) and I also see “Widgets” page.
5. When I activate a “pluggin”, what else I need to do to make it appear or my website?
6. When and how will I use a widget?
I am little confused if I need to use just either widgets or pluggins or both? Also wondering how pluggins and widgets are connetced?
- The topic ‘What is the DIFFERENCE between a “Pluggin” and a “Widget”?’ is closed to new replies.