YES! I know! And I'm almost tired of using the Facebook Debugger tool to debug the urls, titles and featured images of my posts.
Take a minute and let's understand my work flow...
I have 3 news blogs where I use to schedule posts, sometimes even a week in advance. All of them use Shareaholic with basicly the same configuration. When I post immediately, there is almost never a problem: your Facebook icon open the FB sharer popup with the right url, title and featured image.
Given the rush to post, I use the plugin Auto Post Thumbnail to automatically select an image from the post and use it as featured, just in case I forgot to select one, which rarely happens. But when I do, the plugin select a proper image, and it's understood right away by Shareaholic, posted as og:image and then to Facebook. All ok when I click "Post".
But, when I "schedule" a post, even if I use the WP preview option to see if everything is ok, and even if I select the right featured image, 1/3 posts will be informed to Facebook with the incorrect url, or the incorrect title, or the incorrect image, or even with these three params being incorrectly set. If I see the HTML source code for that post, I see that og:image, og:title and so, are misfit. So, I resave the post, go to the darn FB Debugger, and then it corrects the metadata. But the damage is already done: all my readers in Facebook already seen the post with an image coming from a past post, and even worst, if they visited the post before I fix it with the Debugger, if they clicked the Shareaholic's Facebook icon, they are presented a different post to share, then end up closing the popup because "it doesnt work as expected". Conclusion: nobody want to share my posts because the shareaholic icon behaviour is misleading and disappointing.
I deactivated Analytics, and as you said, it's unrelated and the problem persisted. Today I started testing setting Shareaholic config to NOT include Open Graph metadata, and use the data printed by Yoast's WordPress SEO plugin, which is more complete and detailed. I'll let you know if it worked better.
I already abandoned using Shareaholic's Related Content features as it's not working well for my contents in spanish. So I turned to nRelate's plugin, which works as a charm and index the website locally with no harm nor high cpu.
This is not related to the WP version, since I started seeing this bad behaviour several months ago (you can check it out, I had a similar conversation with Celeste in another topic).
I'd wish Shareaholic to work well to me, to avoid maintaining a separate plugin, and to keep up the love to this plugin, which I use almost 2 years ago.