Thank goodness we have the Trigger Browsersync WordPress plugin by Sami Greenbury. And, I love the way it piggy backs onto Browsersync (loose coupling).
I did find a teeny bug (typo) that can be easily fixed. If you run into it too, then change “emssage” to “message” on line 275 in the trigger-browsersync.php file. I posted about this in the support forum.
If you have any issues at all with the set up, I suggest turning on your PHP debugging and telling the Trigger Browsersync plugin to log events via a filter. See the plugin details page.
A couple FYIs
1) This plugin does not seem to watch PHP and CSS updates. I have Gulp file that instantiates Browsersync reloads my browser on any PHP and CSS file changes. This setup runs perfectly with this plugin. I didn’t have to change a thing in my Gulp file.
2) There has not been any plugin updates for 9 months at the time of this post.
- The topic ‘What a time saver!’ is closed to new replies.