Support » Plugin: Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed » We’re getting your site ready for ads
We’re getting your site ready for ads
Hello, Days ago I missed this message, do I have to keep waiting or is there an error?,
We’re getting your site ready for ads
This usually takes less than a day, but it can sometimes take a bit longer. We’ll let you know when everything’s ready.
Sometimes it can take more time for the review and approval process. Please monitor your email for an update on the status of your application.
Site Kit connects Adsense and inserts the code on your website for you. You can check your website source code to ensure it is there.
@oskarwp I am checking if you had further questions about the issue or if it has been resolved? If so, send a reply to let me know and I will update your support topic accordingly.
The truth is that I keep waiting .. but I see that nothing can be done about it. You can close the topic, thanks
@oskarwp we’ve just released version 1.1.0 and advise updating. If you’d like, you can send me the URL of your website and I can check if the Adsense code has been correctly placed. Feel free to let me know.
Hi @reneesoffice, I updated to the latest version, but the message remains the same.
When I go to check the connection in google adsense it tells me that the code is not installed. If you can check it, it is friloves.com
@oskarwp thank you for the follow up! Yes, when I check your site I do not see the code snippet for Adsense. It should look similar to this in the source code. There are a few things you can try:
1) Reset Adsense by going to Site Kit > Settings > Adsense > Edit > Disconnect Adsense from Site Kit,the reconnecting under Connect More Services. Please ensure the option to let Site Kit insert the code for you is toggled on and continue.
2) Check the site’s source code from the browser for the code snippet I just referenced. You can reach the source code on Chrome by right clicking on the site and select View Source Page.
3) I also see you have a caching plugin installed. If the code is still not there, you could try to temporarily disable the caching plugin and then going through the reset process again.
I’m happy to check your site again too. Let me know if this helps!
About this, it does not show me any tab to give permission to insert code .. ,
Please ensure the option to let Site Kit insert the code for you is toggled on and continue.
I tried to do everything you said, including deactivating cache plugin. But everything remains the same ..
@oskarwp I really appreciate you following up. Let’s try one other thing:
1) make sure you’ve updated to version 1.1.1
2) clear and temporarily disable caching (it looks like you have Litespeed enabled)
3) Reset Site Kit ( Site Kit > Settings > Admin Settings > Reset Site Kit)
4) Configure the Adsense module again
Then let’s check the site.
Unfortunately, I did all that several times. The module is updated, I completely deactivated the cache plugin and restart the Google plugin several times … and activate AdSense. But everything remains the same. I guess I’ll have to try other options, like pasting the code myself … regards
@oskarwp thanks so much for the update. I’m curious if this related to a current issue we’re investigating. Let’s follow up when this fix is released to see if this resolves your issue too.
Certainly something similar happens to me. Okay if you can let me know when the problem is corrected, thanksPlugin Support James Osborne
@oskarwp Are you encountering the same issue in relation to ads not appearing? If you want to share your site URL we can investigate further.jozwiaks
@jamesosborne hi, I have absolutely the same problem, also tried everything, nothing works. pomotivam.ruPlugin Support James Osborne
@jozwiaks I can see the required code placed on your site, with ads ready to be served. If you want to open your own support topic we can assist from there.Plugin Support James Osborne
@oskarwp Are there placed on your site now via Site Kit? If not please share your URL, I can confirm if the ad code has been placed correctly. It may be an AdSense issue if Site Kit has placed the ad code, but you can find out more about that on the AdSense Help Community. Please share your URL and we would be happy to assist further.
- The topic ‘We’re getting your site ready for ads’ is closed to new replies.