I made a big mistake today and tried to create a multisite set up for my website. When prompted, I moved all the files to the root (they had been in a sub-directory). Once I had established that, the appearance of the site was not to my liking, so I impulsively moved everything back.
My problem is this:
1. All my files are in place
2. I corrected the .htaccess & wp-config files
3. The database seems to be okay (I deleted all the pieces that the multi-site exercise created)
4. When I point my browser to my usual log in screen, the php code returns a blank page. So I can’t get into the dashboard to correct permalinks, etc.
Additionally, when I point to the sub-directory, I get a listing of all the php files
I’m running 3.1
Site should be here
Files located in subdirectory “wp”
- The topic ‘Went Multisite, then changed my mind, now I can't get the wp-login to show’ is closed to new replies.