Welcome, The Events Calendar users! READ THIS FIRST.
Hi folks. Thanks for using The Events Calendar…all of us at Modern Tribe appreciate your support and hope to make your experience with the plugin a great one. To help make sure that happens, please read this post in its entirety before posting a new thread.
To set some expectations:
* We do not monitor this forum on a daily basis! It may take as long as 7-10 days to get a reply here at the dot-org forum. Users looking for a deeper level of support are encouraged to buy a license for Events Calendar PRO. All PRO users have access to our premium forums at http://tri.be/support/forums, where we have a dedicated support team monitoring things on a daily basis. PRO forum support is speedier and allows for a deeper level of assistance on both bugs and things we can’t address on dot-org: customizations, feature requests, theming guidance and more.
* Our main priority on the forum here is finding bugs. You are welcome to mention customization tweaks or integration issues, in case other users have ideas/suggestions they’re willing to share. Our support team will address these if there is existing documentation we can point you to on the subject, or a past forum thread with a resolution that may be of value. But we cannot help everyone here — and if you’re looking for support on a non-bug issue, you’re probably going to want to buy a PRO license.
* To keep things organized, we mark any thread that has been inactive for 1 month or longer as RESOLVED. If you posted a thread more than a month ago and came back to find it marked “Resolved”, feel free to re-open it. However…if you find a “Resolved” thread posted by someone else that is relevant to your problem, please do not resurrect it…post a new thread for your specific problem instead. (If you do resurrect old threads, don’t be surprised if our support members ask you to create a new one before they’re able to help).
* Don’t forget about all our existing support resources. If you’ve got a question and aren’t finding an answer by searching the forum archives here and at http://tri.be/support/forums, you can check out documentation and more at http://tri.be/support/.
We would love to help everyone out with every problem that arises while using The Events Calendar, but unfortunately — as a small company with limited support resources — we need to prioritize support for paying customers. That said, we are committed to getting bugs with the plugin sorted and making sure it is as smooth a process as possible for everyone. If you find we’re failing to do so, or feel you’re not being treated right, please don’t hesitate to email me (rob /a/ tri.be) directly. Thanks again for using The Events Calendar.
- The topic ‘Welcome, The Events Calendar users! READ THIS FIRST.’ is closed to new replies.