weird MySQL/php problem missing text in posts
My blog seems to have lost contact with the text from wp_ files on mySql server. It seems to get all other data except blogtext and comments, and pages.
See http://nowuseit.com (blog content missing!)
Here’s the weird stuff:
– The files are on the server (have checked myPhp admin)
– I can see and edit the posts in the admin -> manage posts but it doesn’t show in the post
– I can change themes the problem persists
– I can search the content, but not get it to show
what I have done:
– checked all files are there!
– udgraded to 1.5.2 still problem
– banged my head against the wall
Anyone seen this before!?
How do I get the blog content to show again!?
- The topic ‘weird MySQL/php problem missing text in posts’ is closed to new replies.